HOW TO GET THERE:
A message from our partners in Transport for Ireland:
Dublin Bus, Luas and Irish Rail are providing significant extra capacity to cater for the crowds travelling to this event. See transportforireland.ie for all the latest travel information and plan your journey with the Journey Planning app.
INFORMATION FOR THE EVENT:
- Follow any instructions given by stewards and Gardaí, for your own safety
- Follow any instructions given over the public address system, for your own safety
- Do not interfere with emergency vehicles / access routes
- Please be respectful of the locations and the environment
- There will be a wide range of food and beverages available for purchase at each location. This is an alcohol-free event.
- Drink plenty of water; even on mild or overcast days, the sun can have dangerous health effects
- Toilets and accessible toilets are available in each location
- This is an outdoor event which will take place rain or shine, please remember to plan for adverse weather conditions. The event organisers recommend that patrons dress appropriately, you may need some or all of the following: waterproofs / sweaters/ sunhats / sunscreen / suitable footwear. Always check the weather forecast before leaving.
- Remember to use sunscreen; sunburn or cancer can be caused by the sun on unprotected skin
- CCTV and film crews will be onsite; event attendees may be filmed or sound recorded and footage may be used for promotion
- The Organisers will not accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at Cruinniú na Cásca
- There will be a medical post on at each location with medical cover available for the duration of the event
- Move away from any dangerous or antisocial behaviour and notify security/ Gardaí
- Locate a member of security, Gardaí or staff for any emergencies who will be able to assist or locate the correct assistance; look after yourself and those around you
- The Office of Public Works and Dublin City Council are working closely to minimise the impact of waste in all Cruinniú na Cásca event areas. Please use bins provided for waste – while every effort is being made to pick up waste, your assistance is valued by making use of bins.